|Languages||Page Count||Equivalent Words||Guaranteed Turnaround|
|Spanish, French, Portuguese (Brazil), German, Arabic, and Russian||1-3 pages||< 750 words||24 hours|
|4-8 pages||750 - 2000 words||48 hours|
|9+ pages||> 2000 words||Request a Quote|
|All other languages||Any size||Any size||Request a Quote|
- We know that speed is important to you.
- Rev is one of the largest online translation service providers. We have hundreds of translators standing by to work on your order.
- A professional translator will perform the translation.
- We're very selective and accept less than 10% of the translators that apply.
- Each translator has successfully completed an extensive screening process. They have been tested in their specific language pair, through multiple choice tests, free answer tests, and by performing certified translations in a timed environment.
- A typical Rev translator has worked as a professional translator for over 5 years.
- Certified is made using our corporate letterhead and comes with a statement of certification (required by some authorities), in PDF format.
- Business is a high quality translation done on a plain editable Word doc.
- Both offer the same great Rev quality and service
- If you need a certified translation, you must order a certified translation.
- No, we do not accept faxes.
Yes we can fulfill high volume translation orders. We're one of the fastest growing translation services with 294 satisfied customers including Pfizer, the U.S. Small Business Administration and Boeing. For more information, view our Enterprise Customers page.
- Your files are securely stored and transmitted using 128-bit SSL encryption, the highest level of security available. We also never store credit card information - we simply pass it securely to our bank for safe-keeping.
- We will never share your files or personal information with anyone outside of Rev. Files are visible only to the professionals who have signed strict confidentiality agreements. If you'd ever like us to delete your files, just let us know.
We are an Internet company based in San Francisco, CA. Our orders are delivered via email. You can place your order at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For certified translations, the cost depends on the amount of pages translated. Our cost is $33 per page. A page is defined as: 250 words or fewer (including numbers), one-sided, and letter-size (8.5" x 11") or A4 dimensions or smaller. An excess of 250 words on a page would be considered additional pages and priced accordingly at the same rate of $33 per every 250 words.
- Our business translations are priced by the word. Our price is $0.10 per word with a minimum charge of $20 per order. Numbers are included in our word count.
- We are happy to give you a quote. Just submit your request via our quote form and we'll respond quickly with a quote.
- We will give you a 100% refund if your translation is not accepted by USCIS for any reason whatsoever.
- We also guarantee that our translations will be accepted by any US government agency or US university that requires a certified translation.
- See our full list of guarantees »
- Upload your document.
- Pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
- We'll email you your professional translation. Print it and you're all set.
- Rev accepts all major credit cards as well as payment via PayPal.
- Payment is made at the time of placing your order.
- For business clients, we do have invoice billing available. Visit our Enterprise Customers page.
- If you were issued a refund or if you cancelled your order, you should receive a confirmation email with the payment and refund details for your order.
- The refund may take several business days to post.
- You can cancel your order if the translation has not yet been started. Sign In to your account, visit My Orders, go to the order you want to cancel and click "Cancel This Order".
- You can add or delete files from your order if the translation has not been started yet. Contact Us and someone will be happy to assist you.
- The confirmation email sent to you when you first placed your order is also your receipt.
- Contact Us if you have additional questions about your receipt.
- Sometimes our translators encounter problems deciphering a document either due to the quality of the handwritten elements or the clarity of the image/scan. This is why we ask our customers to type out any personal names mentioned in their documents and to provide as high quality an image as possible.
- There may be a delay in finding the right translator for the order, especially with less common languages (languages other than Spanish, French, Portuguese (Brazil), German, Arabic, and Russian).
Revisions are as easy as 1-2-3:
- Just request your correction by responding to the same email you received your order within 12 months.
- Your support representative will quickly pass the request along to the SAME translator that worked on your order, and your translator will be happy to make your revisions promptly.
- The support rep will deliver these back to you as soon as they receive them.
Go to our Sign in page (https://www.rev.com/account/login) and click "Forgot your password?".
If you have an older version of Microsoft Word, you can download an add-on to enable you to open documents created by the latest versions here (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3).
You may also be able to open them through Microsoft Office Web Apps (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/web-apps/).
Different languages may require various character sets or fonts to be installed on your computer. Here (http://www.ehow.com/how_8221854_japanese-fonts-microsoft-word.html) are instructions for how this can be done for Japanese. Similar steps may be taken for any other language.
Absolutely. We provide 100% guaranteed Certified Translations. All of our certified translations are accompanied by a "Certification of Translation Accuracy" which attests the validity of its accompanying translation.
- Certified translations may not fully reproduce the formatting and appearance of the original document (tables, coloring, stamps) and may not be in your preferred phrasing.
- The translator must certify that the transaction is accurate.
- The translator must certify that he/she is competent to translate.
- The certification should include the translator's name, signature, address, and the date of certification.
- Read more about our certified translation for the USCIS here .
- We will provide a full refund of your translation cost if it is not accepted by USCIS.
- See our full list of guarantees »
- No, we do not mail any physical hard copies of translations, we only email documents.
- No, we do not notarize any documents.
- Learn more about whether or not you need notarization here .
No, we do not mail any physical documents.