Get In Touch
222 Kearny St, 8th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
- Will Rev sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- Do you provide timestamps?
- Do you have court/medical-trained transcriptionists?
- How do I convert my files to something that's manageable (smaller)?
- What caption file format do I need?
- What caption and subtitle file formats can you provide?
- Do your captions meet the FCC requirements?
- What is the difference between closed captions and subtitles?
- Do you provide Certified Translations?
- Do you translate my language?
- How long does it take?
- What is the status of my order?
- Do you have offices in my location?
We keep all client information confidential - it is our solemn duty. Some clients require additional documentation via a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). We are happy to sign your NDA, or we can supply one for you. Contact Us
- Yes, we offer timestamps every new paragraph as an option when you place your order for an additional charge of $0.25 per minute. Transcript text is synced with audio per word, so you can click on any word and play that point in the audio.
- After your order is complete, you may set a new start time to match video timecodes that begin after [00:00].
- Timestamps are free when using Rev's API. The API also offers a beginning and ending timestamp on every word when using the JSON format.
We have transcriptionists from a variety of backgrounds. You can specify the topic when you place your order so agents with experience in that field can work on your files. We are not HIPAA compliant or court-certified.
Visit your favorite search engine and type in "Free software convert [file type initial] to [file type final]"
Closed captions are intended for deaf or hard-of-hearing viewers. They communicate the video's spoken content and "atmospherics", which are sound effects that are part of the story.
Subtitles are intended for viewers who can hear the audio, but can't understand the language spoken. They usually translate the video's spoken and written language into the viewer's language.
Both captions and subtitles use the same file formats, such as .srt and .scc. Read more about file formats.
Absolutely. We provide 100% guaranteed Certified Translations. All of our certified translations are accompanied by a "Certification of Translation Accuracy" which attests the validity of its accompanying translation.
We provide translation services in over 30 languages. We translate from English and into English. Click here to see the list of languages we translate.
Our turnaround varies depending on the amount of pages and language translated. You can check out our turnaround times on our FAQ.
We are an Internet company based in San Francisco, CA. Our orders are delivered via email. You can place your order at your convenience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.