How to Transcribe Phone Calls with TapeACall’s Rev Integration
TapeACall is an app for both iPhone and Android that offers a simple way to record incoming and outgoing phone calls. By using the app, you can focus on conversations rather than being distracted by taking notes during interviews, meetings and conference calls.
Once you’ve recorded your call, the app offers an integrated sharing option to instantly send your recordings to Rev.com for transcription. This eliminates any need for saving, downloading and emailing audio files. By following the simple steps below, you can place a transcription order with Rev in just a few clicks.
1. Choose a recording, then click the share icon at the bottom right of the app.
2. Click the Rev icon.
3. Click continue when the notification pops up.
4. Review your price details and click the checkout button.
5. Click “login here” if you’re an existing Rev customer, or fill out the short form to register.
6. Enter your payment information and click the “place order” button.
- When are closed captions required by law? Here’s what you need to know
- Speech to Text vs. Human Transcription: What’s the difference and which is right for you?
- How to Use Rev’s Vimeo Integration for Captions
- The Easiest Way to Add Closed Captions to YouTube Videos
- Rev vs 3Play Media Closed Captioning